AICS AT M700 2.0 Chassis – Short Action
Accuracy International (AI) remains on the cutting edge of excellence with two new additions to the company’s long heritage of rifle chassis for the Remington® M700®.
Accuracy International introduced the first commercially available rifle chassis system to the shooting world in 1998. The Accuracy International Chassis System (AICS) and accompanying AICS magazines have become the industry standard and yardstick by which all others are judged. The ATAICS continue to raise the bar by incorporating the latest innovations of the AT tactical rifle systems.
This new generation of AICS incorporates operator-defined attributes such as:
- Adjustable length of pull using 10mm and 20mm spacers
- Lateral and height adjustable cheek piece
- Four flush cup sling points for quick sling positioning
- AX style pistol grip with traditional thumbhole stock sides available as an option
- AICS 10 round magazines
- KeySlot™ accessory mounting system on the 6:00 O’Clock forend surface
- Optional 9:00 O’Clock and 3:00 O’Clock KeySlot ™ accessory rails
- Optional STANAG 4694/Mil-Std 1913 accessory rails
- Optional Co-planer Night Vision mount with STANAG 4694/Mil-Std M1913 rail
Dimensions: 76cm Long
Pale Brown, Green