ARC M10 QD-L 40MM Scope Mount – 25 MOA
$649.95 incl GST
Even under the heaviest recoil, M10 Rings hold firmly without marring or indenting the scope. These uniquely split rings maintain reticle alignment during scope installation while their low profile leaves the shooter with a clear view of the turrets.
M10 Rings feature a crowned-rail interface which precisely and correctly engaged rails, even those which fail to meet Mil and STANAG specification. The result is excellent return-to-zero performance.
Extremely strong and light-weight, M10 Rings are CNC machined from 7075 aluminum alloy and anodized with a mil-spec hard coat for excellent corrosion resistance and a matte-black finish.
Stainless steel hardware is used throughout and includes a high strength 410 stainless cross bolt.
The 21mm (0.83″) width and single recoil slot engagement offers more eye-relief adjustment than our previous models.
Recommended torque for both rail clamp and scope clamp screws is 5.6-6.2 Nm (50-55 in-lbs).
- American Rifle Company’s M10 Rings represent the standard against which other rings are measured.
- Scope ring height is from optical center line to top of rail.
- Each ring is 21mm (0.83″) in width.
- Weight: 8.7 oz (247 g)
- Height: 1.57″ (40mm)
- Designed to fit Picatinny (MIL-STD-1913) rails.
- Proudly engineered and manufactured in the USA.
- Fits 40mm main tube scopes such as, Valdada Recon G2, IOR Crusader, Swarovski DS