Arex Zero 1 – Black
$1.450.95 incl GST
THE AREX ZERO 1 pistol does not claim to be a revolutionary breakthrough but you will find it represents a definitive evolutionary step in modern handgun design and manufacturing. We have achieved improvements over some of the most popular designs, eliminating their weaknesses and enhancing their advantages by applying our expertise and state-of-the-art cad/cam processes. The result is a best-in-class pistol that boasts extreme reliability and accuracy along with a competitive price.
- (2) 18 rd. mags
- Can be operated either “cocked & locked” or safely de-cocked for DA/SA operation. External safety operates in either configuration.
- Ambi- safety and magazine release.
- The slide-stop also serves as the de-cocker.
- Hard anodized T7075 aluminum frame made from solid bar stock with steel locking block insert.
- Nitrocarburized steel slide made from solid bar stock.
- Forward cocking serrations.
- 1 piece cold hammer forged barrel made from solid bar stock and Nitrocarburized.
- Loaded chamber indicator
- Full length slide rails.
- Picatinny railed dust cover.
- Large trigger guard for use with gloves.
- High profile white dot steel sights.
- Approved for all commercial CIP specification
- Finish/Color Black
- Caliber 9x19mm
- Barrel Length 4.25 in / 108 mm
- Capacity 20
- Manufacturer Arex
- Overall Length 7.6 in / 195 mm
- Type Pistol
- Action Double Action / Single Action
- Action Semi-Automatic
Includes Compact Cleaning Kit