Desert Tech SRS – 6.5 PRC 24″ Carbon Wrapped
$9,995.00 – $10,695.00 incl GST
The SRS-A2 achieves superb accuracy in all calibers because it’s built around core accuracy components:
1. Match grade (free-floated) barrels, chambers, and crowns
2. High quality field match trigger
3. Solid, repeating return-to-zero barrel mounting system (the receiver securely clamps around the first six inches of barrel)
Quick Caliber Conversion
Using factory conversion kits, the SRS-A2 is quickly convertible between the following calibers: .308 Winchester, 6.5 Creedmoor, .300 Winchester Magnum, 300 Norma Magnum, 300 RUM, 7mm, .338 Norma Magnum, and .338 Lapua Magnum. The caliber conversion and return to zero is simple and takes less than 60 seconds. At SpecialPurposeRifles.com we offer custom barrels in various calibers, barrel lengths, barrel profiles, in both steel or carbon fiber, and with the muzzle thread pitch of your choice. Please contact us for pricing on custom barrels and conversion kits.
Benefits for the SRS-A2 platform:
1. Shooters can change rifle length, penetration, and distance capabilities.
2. Shooters can shoot various ammo calibers and types depending on situational need.
3. Shooters can progressively train on more powerful ammo.
4. Reduced training costs (train and practice with .308 WIN)
5. Reduced system down-times (the operator can change his own barrels).
The SRS-A2 is one of the shortest purpose-built precision rifle in the world. The telescoping bolt and bullpup configuration make it almost a foot shorter than conventional bolt action precision rifles. The compact design shifts weight and center-of-gravity rearward, creating a perfectly balanced and relatively short precision rifle.
The SRS-A2 was designed to operate under the harshest conditions and abuse. It is built of high-impact polymers; aircraft grade aluminum (ANSI 7075-T6); ultra high-strength steels; and some of the most durable coatings known to man. The monolithic receiver serves as a full length mounting chassis, eliminating the need for any sort of receiver-to-stock bedding interface. Ergonomic stock panels attach directly to the receiver.
The SRS-A2 maintains its accuracy and reliability in virtually any environment, including subzero arctic temperatures, extreme desert heat and dust, and wet jungle environments.